Awake - Serenade Awake - Serenade

Nice!

Great song you got here, man.

I figured I'd leave a comment to let you know I used your song in one of my videos. Goto youtube and search "Garry's Mod - Making a Grenade Launcher" if you want to see it. I credited you in the description, no worries!

Keep up the great work!

Garden Party Garden Party

Haha

Reminds me of that song from Star Wars

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Nice

Has a definite hint of Pendulum in it. Just curious, where did you get the sounds for the drums?

A Sparkle of Life - Mjattie A Sparkle of Life - Mjattie

Awesome

I always have this song in my iTunes playlist and listen to it usually once a day.

My favorite part is probably at 1:42. What part is your favorite?

mjattie responds:

hi my favourite part is 2:50 XD but I also like 1:43 almost as much.

I'm glad you listen to this song often :)

WS - It's Only Fair WS - It's Only Fair

Nice

Drum rhythm is good and all the sounds went together nicely. The only issue I'm having is that the drums are just a tad too loud. Not that fuzzy kind of loud but the drums REALLY overpower most of the song. It would also be nice if you mixed things up on the drums a bit.

Either way, nice job. 5/5, 9/10

What It Feels Like To... What It Feels Like To...

I never was a fan of industrial...

...untill I heard this song. Great mix of sounds. I checked out some of your other stuff and I may have to be downloadin your music ;)

10/10 5/5 +fav

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Nice Work

Nice song you have here. I feel for your 'loss" so to speak. The song flows well and no part is more powerful than another. Very nice piece you have going. I myself have wanted to create an orchestra piece but haven't gotten around to it.

10/10 5/5

Dj-Flux responds:

If you really want it, you'll make it eventually. =P